Monday 1 November 2010



A recent bridal survey conducted by Wedding Journal has revealed that the outlook is bright in Northern Ireland when it comes to organising the "big day" with a surprisingly 42% of couples stating that the current economic climate is NOT having an impact on their wedding plans - despite the fact that 58% of couples are paying for their wedding entirely by themselves without any external help from family members.

The Wedding Journal team understands how important choosing the right wedding dress and recently asked me to do their Style Stage. For anyone who has been to my shop you know how I can help you with what suits your figure and then listen to what your personal taste is and get the balance right. It is easy for me to do this in my shop as I have all my samples to help me guide and explain what I mean. However to take me out of my comfort zone and try to do this at one of their shows was just a step too far. In my shop it is a one to one consultation, personal and sincere. I was frightened that at the Kings Hall it would be the opposite and just look like I was trying to promote myself and not fisrt and foremost looking after my brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment